End-to-end security is our top priority at Nifty, which is why we take every precaution to defend your data while maintaining a high-performance environment.
Nifty is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and leverages the privacy features built into Amazon Web Services (AWS) to ensure a secure environment. For the technical specifications of AWS, you can read more at:
NETWORK + DATA SECURITY
We're provided with reports, certifications, and third party assessments of Amazon's data center that ensures round-the-clock airtight security, which means the same team who can get a package to your door overnight is the team who are watching your servers every minute.
Nifty's platform is secured and protected in the following ways:
- Communications are encrypted over SSL which is unable to be viewed by a third party. This is financial-institute level security.
- Nifty maintains ongoing Level 1 PCI compliance which is top-level credit card storage and processing standards.
- Nifty actively monitors ongoing security, performance and availability 24/7/365. We run automated security testing on an ongoing basis, as well as contract third parties for penetration testing.
- We have daily backups stored on separate servers to maintain data security and viability.
- We offer Single-Sign-On security as an on-boarding option.
Nifty is located at 315 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018. If you wish to contact us or have any questions about Security, please contact us at email@example.com